There are plenty of mobile phone signal boosters in the market and all of them have different brands.
What makes a Mobile Phone Booster manufacturer popular? Well, first of all, their product has to deliver. Second, the price should also be considerable. Third, they have to have great warranties in order to give confidence to the consumers.
If you want to solve your low mobile phone signal reception woes, the best thing you can do is get a mobile phone signal booster.
But as with all other things in the market, it usually comes with a brand and it might be daunting for some first-time buyers.
So in this article, I will talk about the 5 best mobile phone signal booster brands and why you should consider buying from them.
- weBoost. weBoost is one of the most popular mobile phone signal booster brands today. They’ve been around the business for years and they already know how to boost mobile phone signals effectively. Also, weBoost is the first company to ever produce a mobile phone signal booster that can support the new 4G LTE standard. They also have a wide array of mobile phone signal booster types that can be installed in homes, vehicles, and commercial buildings.
- SureCall. SureCall is another prominent brand in the mobile phone signal booster niche. The thing about SureCall is that they are one of the first mobile phone signal booster companies that incorporated a self-adjusting module in their signal boosters. This is great because people with no technical knowledge about signal boosters can just install them and not have to worry about adjusting the settings manually.
- Wilson Electronics. Before weBoost came to be, there was Wilson Electronics. The company shifted and created a new name (weBoost) but the Wilson Electronics product line is still active. One of their division heads created a new lineup of mobile phone signal boosters and they called it the “Wilson Pro Amplifiers”. This company is one of the pioneers of mobile phone signal boosters and the new Wilson Pro Amplifiers are signal boosters that are dedicated for commercial use.
- zBoost. zBoost is a great brand because they offer mobile phone signal boosters that are not only effective but it also costs much less than its other competitors in the market. Although they only have two mobile phone signal boosters that can support the new 4G LTE standard, their 3G mobile phone signal boosters are still in production and their prices have been marked down as well. If you want an affordable mobile phone signal booster, zBoost is one of the best out there.
- SureCall. Last but definitely not the least is SureCall. SureCall mobile phone signal boosters are reliable and the company offers a minimum of 2-years warranty. Furthermore, their mobile phone signal boosters are made of high-quality materials and they are very durable as well. Customer support has been one of their best assets as they offer a 24-hour customer support service should you need their assistance at any time.
If you are on the market because you want to buy a mobile phone signal booster, then look into these brands first.
I’ve put them on the list because they are the best mobile phone signal booster brands on the market.